Thursday, June 30, 2011

Celebratory 100!

This is my 100th blog post here. It seems like a momentus occasion to me because, as I once wrote, I am not a blogger. Although that fact really hasn’t change, I do think I’ve become a better blogger over these past 100 posts.

I’ve certainly had my fair share of rambling entries here. Sometimes I even wonder if I make any sense. I know I’ve had a few good ones as well. My most popular post, by page views, would be Letter to a Year Gone By. I kinda liked that one myself.

Although a look back wasn’t what I originally had in mind for a 100th post, I honestly couldn’t think of anything better to write. Besides, I like looking back – if only to see and perhaps understand, that which has made me who I am today.

Maybe one day I will feel comfortable calling myself a blogger. Until that I day, I will keep posting along here. Sometimes as a part of NaBloPoMo – the only time you can count on me posting – and sometimes outside of those times when my posts are more infrequent. Or maybe, as I now find myself getting a handle on this blogging thing, those no NaBloPoMo posts will become more regular.

I am sorry to say this is all I can leave you with on my 100th blog post as I wait for the exciting news of the birth of my nephew and as I prepare for the arrival of my family in a few days time.

May the next 100 posts go smoother than the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment