Friday, June 24, 2011

New Computers

Last night, I procrastinated. I did do some dishes, but that pretty much covers it. Which means tonight I have to make both banana bread and apple spice muffins for my hike tomorrow. I’m going to Lake Louise and Banff for the day. I’m quite excited about it.

Of course I have a HUGE distraction sitting right in front of me. Not the internet, but something related. Today, at work, I purchased two of our old computers for $25 apiece. We were auctioning them off. They’re not even that old. Out of those two computers and my old one at home, I am going to build myself a new computer.

What am I going to do with the leftover parts you may ask? Simple, I’m going to build my dad a new computer as a belated birthday gift. I’m pretty sure he’d appreciate a new computer. He seems to have so many issues with his old one.

I want so much to go straight home and start playing with parts, mixing and matching until I’m sure I have something that I am going to love. Then I’d want to play with. Change the settings and get it to exactly where I want it.

Then I would need to build the computer for my dad, but that would be nowhere near as urgent to me. I can see me wasting the entire night on just the one computer.

But I have things that need to get done. At least the blog post is out of the way, but I still have do dishes and bake and then do the baking dishes. Then I have package up baked goods for the trip tomorrow. Fill my water bottle and make sure everything is ready for an early start.

Oh, and I need to get some groceries. I’m all out of cheese and I have no idea what I am going to do for lunches next week. Maybe some celery soup? Lol. I have lots of celery for some odd reason. Still, groceries can really wait for Sunday.

Still, can’t wait to build my new computer. So excited. Can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment