Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Random Thought and KickTheHabit Review

Random thought:

Getting married can be referred to as getting "hitched".

The phrase "go off without a hitch" means everything went smoothly.

So what would it mean if you told someone "I hope your wedding goes off without a hitch." ?

I have yet to figure out the answer to this one! Of course, I've now reserved it as a phrase to say to someone whose upcoming marriage I don't approve of. XD Let them read into it!


I honestly don't have much to say today really. I've been working on my Chore List. I made a few more tweaks to the design since I've started using it. I even did great at no procrastinating last night.

I did watch a movie, but I also did 3 loads of laundry and ALL my dishes. I even folded and put my laundry away - something which only ever happened occasionally. I even prepared my lunch for today last night!

Of course, this week will be a test of my resolve to KickTheHabit. With my family arriving on Saturday night and me leaving for Saskatchewan right afterwards, I've got a lot to do. Not to mention a lot of baking and cooking. Treats and sweets for my BFF...and a big fancy meal for my family.

Not to mention making sure everyone has a place to sleep comfortably. Breakfast to be planned, groceries to buy, pets to care for!

Thursday through Saturday is going to be crazy for me. It would be nice if I had help, but I can do it.

So far, I have yet to work exercise and writing into my new schedule, but I'm getting there. I'm looking forward to doing some running while I'm in Saskatchewan. Nice empty TWP and RR roads to run along. Plus, my running buddy is there.

Oh, fair warning, I may not have access to internet while I am out there because I lent my stick to a friend. Although that friend will be in SK with me, I don't want to deprive her of what she needs for her schooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment