Monday, June 6, 2011

Oh Monday - Why You Be So Cruel?

A long day at work followed by a very disappointing night of hockey? Yeah, I'm a bit drained. Looks like it's two days in a row of nothing, but filler.

23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?

I would like to say yes. I have been the kind of friend I would want as a friend. Maybe not all the time, but I still try and I know there are moments where I would have been proud to have me as a friend.

24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?

I’ve been in both situations and losing touch with someone who is still physically close to you is worse. There are so many ways to stay in touch even if you are physically far apart, but to lose a friend when you could have tried to do something – that just plain sucks.

25. What are you most grateful for?

The fact that I have such great people in my life who love me for who I am. They will cheer when I succeed and no matter what, I know they are there for me. There is nothing quite as great as unconditional love.

26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

This is probably one of the hardest questions so far. I have so many memories I would hate to lose and some I would love to lose. It wouldn’t change who the essential me was, but it would change a lot about me. Then again, if I can’t form new memories than I would never be able to grow and change. I guess I would rather lose the old ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment