Friday, June 17, 2011

A few of the Q

27. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?

I don’t think it is. Even if you only challenge it with a single question in your mind rather than accept it out right, you still need to question. You still need to contemplate it before you can truly accept it as the truth.

28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?

Not yet.

29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?

Yeah, I remember it. I’ll never forget it. I won’t go into details, but it ended with me having to break my own heart because that was the best thing I could do. Even today, the memory of that heartbreak and the events leading up to it are a shadow over every relationship that I allow myself to become involved in. It is a constant reminder that love is never “all you need”.

30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?

That is a really hard question for me to answer. I’ve forgotten a lot of childhood because a lot of it wasn’t that great, but there are a few good memories that stand out for me for different reasons. The one I will never forget is the day my dad took the training wheels off my bike. I spent all day riding my cousin’s bike up and down our gravel driveway till my dad agreed that I could ride well enough to take the training wheels off my own bike. It reminds me always that if I try really hard, I will succeed. I was determined to get those training wheels off and no one believed I’d be able to do it so quickly. I showed them, didn’t I?

No comments:

Post a Comment