Sunday, June 12, 2011

better tomorrow

I had an entire article planned about why Sunday is my favorite day of the week. Then I got distracted.

I then planned an article regarding writing and editing. Then I got distracted.

Now I don't even bloody well feel like writing anything in my blog because I've spent the last several hours working out a sticky plot situation....only to be stuck on the plot for the third book of the series and wonder how I could set it up better to make the third book work out.

So, I am tired...of thinking, of writing and just plain ol' tired as well. I have a pretty good feeling that I'll be brain-dead when I go to work tomorrow as well. I'm usually already in bed by now on work nights. Not to mention the two pots of coffee I've had today.

So, in short, you get nothing, but this whiny little blog post. Sorry about that. I'll try to do better tomorrow. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment