Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sleep and the Future

I have no excuses for my lack of preparedness for tonight's blog post. The best I can offer you is that I haven't been sleeping well. The last two nights have been hard on me in terms of sleep and I am VERY tired.

In fact, I'm almost at the point where I don't even want to bother trying to sleep because I know it will just leave me feeling tired in the morning anyway. I begin to feel "What is the point?" and "Sleep is just a waste of time".

Of course, I know sleep is a good thing and useful, but still... Ah well.

In other news my BFF, Liz, drove into to town today. A 6 hour drive. Her and her BF bought a new trailer out here and came to pick it up, as well as visit. She's pregnant with her first and due in just three weeks. It was a great little visit, even if it had to be far too short.

And of course, my nephew is already an uncooperative brat. He has never once kicked for me. Since the next time I will see Liz is after my nephew is born, I guess I'll never get to feel him kick.

I'm already planning our first of many trips. This one to Disneyland when he's old enough to appreciate it. Of course, really I'm going because I really want to go to Disneyland. The kid is really just a clever excuse.

I can't wait to be able to take him places and show him things. The only thing that really sucks is that he will be several hours away and I don't drive. That is going to have to change soon. Of course, even if it did, I can't afford a vehicle. :(.

So that is what is going on in my life right now. Everything else is in the usual holding pattern. The same ol' same ol' boringness.

No comments:

Post a Comment