Saturday, December 4, 2010

So...

A blog post everyday shouldn't be so hard, but I am tired. It's been a long day and I was aaway from home for more than 24 hrs. All I want to do is go to bed and get plenty of rest so that I don't stress out tomorrow.

I want to keep my mind on the peace and beauty of the snow frosted trees this morning. The way the sun shone upon them and broke the scene into shimmering crystals. The stunning peace of an unbroken field of snow. That is what I want to be feeling.

Tomorrow is going to be hard for me. I can do it though, because it will also make me very happy for a while. And that trumps the stress every time. I'm making lemonade tomorrow. Or at least, I'm going to try to. Life gave me another lemon and I am going to milk it for all it's worth.

That will have to do. I need to drag myself into bed and hopefully I will finally start to warm up after a day spent entirely outside in -20 weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment