Saturday, February 19, 2011

getting there

So the weekend plan was going pretty good. My place is starting to look like how I want it to look. We're not there yet. Still, at least it looks more welcoming then the two camp chairs and a folding table that I had before.

Okay, it's not perfect. I still don't have a better place for my exercise ball besides on top of the TV, but I am getting there.

I did say something somewhere about not leaving my house all weekend, but that did change. My friends got wind of the fact that I was making shepherds pie and the next thing I know. I have three other people at my place who are having dinner and we're heading out to a movie.

We went to see I am Number Four, by the way. I quite enjoyed it. It was an interesting movie. Sadly, I don't hold out much hope for the year to come. I think there was only one preview that seemed somewhat interesting to me. Guess I'll be catching up on classics in the coming months!

There's never much to say when you're spending your long weekend mostly alone and inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment