Sunday, February 6, 2011

Can we say 'Untitled'?

So, after yesterday of putting together my new tables and shelves and such after Ikea, today was the day for organizing. I started with my closet and discovered that I have a lot of clothes. Now wonder they didn't all fit! My new solution helps, but it's not perfect. Not by a long shot. Looks kind of cool though.

My living room looks bare. The tables are pretty much empty. It looks a little too Zen for me. I like a little more decoration for me. I've been thinking about it. Maybe some cat proof plants (more suggestions please?) or something to add some colour and visual interest.

Of course, everything is a disaster right now because in the middle of organizing I had to stop and make cupcakes. That's right. I was bringing dessert to dinner at my friends place. I made cupcakes and four flavours of butter cream icing. The key lime went over nicely.

And now, since I am tired and everything here is a little something from the 50 Q's.

12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Life can be hard, but don’t let it get to you. No matter how bad things can get, things can also go just as well. All you have to do is wait because the tides will always change.

13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?

To save their life? There is a good chance I would, but it also depends on what law I would be breaking. I don’t think I would intentionally commit murder to save a loved one, but steal to save a loved one – more likely.

14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?

Honestly, no. Those two often go hand in hand and I’ve never seen only insanity to later see creativity. At least, not to my knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment