Friday, February 11, 2011

At the Bottom of the Dog Pile

Literally. I have three standard poodles on me. Besides that it's been a long, long day. I started my training for the marathon with a 3km run walk (mostly run) this morning. Early this morning.

So now I am tired and laying on a bed beneath a pack of dogs. So all you're getting is some 50 Q's tonight.

15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

I have been told that the way I put a shirt on is very different from more than one person. When a shirt is inside out, I don’t turn the shirt right side out before putting it on. I just stick my head through the hole, pull the shirt down till the right side is out and then stick my arms through the sleeves. Apparently, that is different.

16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?

Everyone is different. Just because I find joy in the little things doesn’t mean everyone will. Photography gives me joy, but it’s not for everyone. We are individuals and the things that make us happy and give us joy are as different as we are from each other.

17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?

Go to Antarctica. It is number one on my to do list though. I haven’t gone because of the cost of going. It’s not cheap and I want to make sure that I have an unbelievably memorable trip.

18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?

I think I might be holding on to certain things from my past that I should have let go of a long time ago, but it’s hard to let go of some things. Sometimes I fear that if I let go, I’ll forget it.

2 comments:

  1. In Ref to #18. If you need to let go, is forgetting really the worst thing that could happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it can be if it's a lesson you don't want to have to learn over again.

    ReplyDelete