Monday, February 28, 2011

Finally

The last day of NaBloPoMo. *whew* And I didn't resort to my back up posts too often! Not so shabby. However, I am tired and sore and well...just not in the mood. So the last day of the month is going to be filler. Sorry folks.

Today's filler is courtesy of the Life List.

24. Get Married
Hey, it’s not for everyone, but I want it someday. Marriage is very important to me and it is something I only ever want to do once. So although I want it, I am willing to wait for this as well. If it never happens, well then I guess I’ll just have to deal with it.

25. Stay in the underwater hotel
Not for everyone, but this one of those things that would be fun to talk about at a dinner party. “On my last vacation I slept with the fish.” “You did what?” “I stayed at an underwater hotel. It was fabulous.” “You stayed at an underwater hotel? Wow.” And so goes the conversation.

26. Take an African Safari
Another typical thing to find on a list like this, but for those of us who only get to see these creatures in a zoo, this would be well worth our while. Me and my camera will be more than happy to be there and we promise, we’ll share our photos.

27. Take an Unplanned Vacation
Catch a plane to some other country with no hotel room, no itinerary, no plans. Just pack up and go. It would be an exercise in the unexpected. Things could go horribly wrong or unbelievably right, either way it’ll be fun to talk about.

28. Drink Vodka in Russia
And see it of course, but if you’re going to drink vodka, then this is the place to do it. Beluga caviar and vodka. Not to mention that there is so much to see!

29. Learn to Sail
As in a sailing ship. It doesn’t have to be big and fancy, just enough for me to know what sailing is all about. Maybe then I can sail off into the sunset in a picturesque scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment