Sunday, January 2, 2011

And we begin

By the time I got home yesterday it was after midnight and I thought about posting and decided against it. I was also going to post earlier today and decided against that too. So late post and sorry about missing another day.

I have some good news to to report. I have started working on my WriYe challenge today. I haven't done as much as I would have liked, but I have tomorrow off and I'll be working more on it then.

It took me awhile to decide what I was going to work on, but I finally decided to work on what is currently named the Eve Trilogy. The first book is one that I tried to write for my first NaNoWriMo and failed at. I'm reworking the characters and plot and I'm hoping to make this one work.

Tomorrow I start in on my other year long challenges as well as cleaning my apartment. I never know how this place manages to look worse when I'm not here than when I am. How does that work?

I do hope everyone has had a decent start to 2011. I'm certainly not complaining about mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment