Friday, January 21, 2011

Personality +

I'm still waffling over San Fran. I want to go vs. I have better uses for that money. The need to just go is strong, but I still have to face reality.

I know that some of my closest friends - the ones that know my situation - are of the opinion that I'm being "stupid". Of course, as they will point out, I am prone to doing "stupid" things. They're good friends because they're honest with me. Besides, every now and then I am stupid with my money. It's what got me to my current financial situation.

Ah well, I'm sure I'll keep waffling about it until I actually make an irreversible decision. And even then I might wonder if the decision was the right one. Ah well, when I finally make a decision, you'll hear about it. For now the decision is to go to San Fran if I can pay for the ticket by the end of the month.

In other news, we did a 'team-building' exercise at work the other day. Personality profiles so that we can better understand our co-workers and how they react in situations. I was not in the least surprised by my results.

It was an interesting exercise to say the least and some people I was not the least surprised by their results. Of course, I'm not really sure how it'll help me get along better with my co-workers. Generally, when it comes to me, the less personal interaction the better. I'm not good with people.

Of course, that kind of came up in my personality profile. Emotional, but doesn't show it. Perfectionist. Appears unfriendly. No surprises there. Not to mention a need to know anything and a preference for working independently.

Okay, maybe I'm just tired, but I think I'm starting bore myself. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment