Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Over 1/2 Way There

Today at my weigh-in I hit a new low. Or high. It depends on your point of view. I weighed in at my lowest weight thus far in my journey. In fact, I passed the 1/2 way mark of my journey.

Which means, I ought to celebrate. I don't know how to celebrate this milestone, but I really ought to.

I do have to say one thing. I thought I'd feel more triumphant. Invigorated to continue onwards - in truth, I'm just tired. It's been a hard week. I'm quite sore from busting my butt to walk 9km as fast as I could. And I'm feeling kind of "meh" about other areas in my life.

The first 20, 25 and 30 lbs. I felt more excited about all of those. I think I won't be feeling celebratory until I start registering a weight under 200 lbs. That is one of the things I know I've been looking forward to the most.

I've also got to start training for the half-marathon that I want to do in January/February. The Hypothermic Half in Calgary. That should be a goal that I am eager to get started on. Unfortunately, I haven't started training. Can't wait to see the results once I start training for that. I need to get started on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment