Wednesday, May 9, 2012

365 Photos: Days 4, 5 & 6

Day Four - May 2nd, 2012



Yet another exhausting day. Not so much because of work, but because I was Naven sitting. This isn't a very special or artsy picture. It's just a picture of the dog that will soon be mine, laying around with a belly full of puppies.

She's due any day now and I was on Naven watch just in case she went into labour early while my friend (and registered Standard Poodle breeder) took her show dog up to the handler to go to a show in Saskatoon.

Day Five - May 3rd, 2012



This is the night that I finally got some sleep. I didn't take a picture of that. I took a picture of the reason why my calves are killing me. Morning and afternoon break times are no longer the time where I sit at my computer and play on pinterest. Now I climb up and down those stairs for my fifteen minute breaks.

That's right, look at those five stories worth of climbing I'm doing!

Day Six - May 4th, 2012



This is my lunch hour. A leisurely stroll up a moderate hill. It's not much for me to do this, but it's still moving, it's still burning calories and as my walking buddy gets better at this hill, we'll start adding more distance to this walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment