Friday, May 11, 2012

365 Photos: Days 7, 8, 9 & 10

Day Seven - May 5th, 2012



I spent the entire weekend waiting on puppies. Ended up reading the entire Hunger Games trilogy as I waited for my dog to go into labour. By the time I realized there was no puppies coming this day, the sun was setting over the town.

Day Eight - May 6th, 2012



And here is where I spent a good deal of the weekend. Sunday night didn't involve much sleep. Almost no sleep really. Although I left this comfy recliner for a bed, I should have just stayed in the chair. It would have come to the same thing.

Day Nine - May 7th, 2012



Although I went home to sleep, the actual sleep eluded me. Instead I got a call saying that my dog was starting some light labour pains. I called around for a ride, but no luck. So I decided to walk from my city to the town where my dog (and her breeder) live. I was maybe another thirty or forty minutes out when a pizza delivery guy offered me a ride. I had been walking for about 1h30m maybe 1h40m at that point.

Day Ten - May 8th, 2012



As you can tell from reading the clock, I took this picture on the way to work in the morning. It more represents the week and not just the day. Still, it was a yet another day of waiting on Naven to deliver the puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment