Thursday, June 20, 2019

Write Publish Profit 2.0


Write Publish Profit 2.0 image
On June 18, 2019, I decided to spend money that I couldn't really afford on what looked like an amazing deal from Infostack which offers bundled digital resources. This one was for writers in general and included information and resources that covered everything from the planning to the marketing stages.

Since I am about to start the major marketing campaign for my upcoming novel, Feathers and Fae, I was mostly in it for the marking aspect. Everything else was just a bonus for me.

I can honestly say that the amount of stuff I have is impressive. I started with the downloadable material since I was at the office and didn't have the time or energy to begin signing up for e-courses. Those could wait until I had the time for them.
List of ebooks and audiobooks only

It is also nice to note that I received a secondary email saying that most of the stuff I had access to was available until June 2020 unless the stated otherwise. I didn't particularly note anything that said otherwise under my list of items, but I didn't look for specifically.

 There are some things even in the downloadable items that were not of much interest to me, but since I had access I figured I should download them anyway. So I did.

I should mention that a few downloads annoyingly came with having to sign up for newsletters. Not something I would normally do because I don't like a lot of random emails. Okay, a tiny annoyance because I can always unsubscribe if I don't find it interesting.

For the amount of stuff, I would like to say this is worth it. I haven't even begun the e-courses yet, but I know that many of those cost a lot of money if I had to pay for them.

Over the next year or so, you might see me post about one of these courses or ebooks that I received in this bundle.

Although first up, if you did download this and were hoping that the "Master Twitter in Two Hours" (powerpoint or pdf available) might be useful for you - I have some news. It's fairly basic and doesn't go into as much detail as I would have liked from something telling me how to "master Twitter". While there are some good notes and advice to be found, it is targeted more towards the new Twitter user instead of the experienced.

I won't say don't read it, but if you know what you're doing and understand analytics and lists, you won't get much out of this simple compilation of information.

Which makes me think that perhaps a post on Twitter for writers in the near future or do you think that's been overdone?

No comments:

Post a Comment