Thursday, May 16, 2013

Revive 365! - Day 1, 2, 3

So as promised I have been keeping up with the 365 and I hope I make it through the entire year this time as I won't really have time to fit it in before my time is up to complete this goal. I started on my birthday this year. So you get the miracle of my life between 32 and 33.

April 29, 2013 - Day 1



These are the gluten free cupcakes that my boss made for me for my birthday. We always do cakes and such to celebrate birthdays at work. This is what we had for mine and they were delicious.

April 30, 2013 - Day 2



And this was my cat in the morning who decided that sleeping in my ItWorks box was the best place to be. She looked really happy in it. Does any one know exactly what the deal is with cats and boxes?

May 1, 2013 - Day 3



And right after my birthday I ended up getting sick. So I stayed home from work this day and my cat stayed with me. Stretched out on my arm. The dog was there too, but she was closer by my feet and harder to take a picture of!

No comments:

Post a Comment