Friday, May 31, 2013

365 Photos - Day 4 - 7

I'm still keeping up on the taking of pictures, just not so much on the shrinking and uploading of images! lol. Here we go, days 4 to 7

May 2, 2013 - Day 4



It was the first nice day of the year. The sun shining, the birds singing and so I went to have lunch in city hall park. As you can see the world is just starting to finally turn green.

May 3, 2013 - Day 5



This is my dog Naven. We went for a little jaunt in the dog park this evening. I love going to the dog park and just walking around for a bit in the late evening.

May 4, 2013 - Day 6



Shopping and drinking. That was what this day was all about. It was games night with the boys and I really shouldn't have started drinking before we started playing DrunkQuest (which is totally awesome).

May 5, 2013 - Day 7



It was really, really, really hot this day. I sort of just died on my bed and stared up at the ceiling fan so that is the picture that you get. My ceiling fan. Exciting isn't it. And you thought a picture a day would be boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment