Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Capillary's 30 Days of NaNoWriMo Scenes: Day Four

Wow. You have NO idea how hard this was to write tonight. I just spent the last little bit writing a VERY emotionally intense scene between my two main characters that has just drained me. Actually, let me give you an idea....I'll show you part of a sentence of what I just wrote.

Paige pressed herself against him and kissed him again, allowing everything she felt to be present in that moment. Her fear, her passion, even her confusion; it was all there. His arms wrapped around her body and pulled her even tighter to him.


Yeah, you get the idea. Not my usual fair. In fact, I didn't even want to write this scene, but it had to happen. It took me forever to get these words out of my mind and on to the screen. *whew* and now, today's writing is so far removed from such a scene that I'm not sure I can do it justice.

Of course, let's not mention that I really do not have anyone that counts as a side kick anywhere in any story that has ever taken place in this world so I am going to have to create a scene from scratch. I guess this is very true to this meme.

Day 4: Death of side kick Scene

Placing the contact in her pocket, she tried hard to control her anger. Taking a deep breath she glanced evenly at Jean-Alain, her lips pursed. She watched as he began to quiver slightly.

"How in any way would you think that this was an acceptle compromise? I asked you to find me servants and this is what I get?"

"I tried my best. He is clever." Jean-Alain began to shake even harder.

"Clever is good, but I am very dissappointed in you. Do you know what happens when I am disappointed?"

The blood drained from his face and she watched his body twitch as if he wanted to run, but he knew there was no where he could hide. He was now shaking so hard that his teeth chattered and he could not speak. She smiled. It was not a nice smile it was a hungry smile.

"Yes, you know. Your services shall no longer be required." She reached her hand out and stuck it deep into his chest and pulled out a black and quivering lump. Jean-Alain stared at it for a few seconds, wondering what it was before he collapsed to the ground.

The small black thing pulsed in her hand and she laughed. "To Hell we go where you belong and maybe, if he turns out to be worthy, I just might take it a little easier on you."

Okay, a little anti-climatic. Sorry, best I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment