Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Twenty Five Pounds

Damn. Every time I say that it feels good. I have gotten rid of 25 lbs of excess weight. I can't help, but post about. I almost want to sing about. I'm over a third of the way to my weight loss goal. I am ecstatic.

I've started to make more changes to my current diet. Now that I am past that 20 lb mark, I am giving myself some more reign and watching what happens very closely. I'm watching what I eat, but I'm not counting my calories right. I'm still exercising, and I'm adding more challenges to my life. I've started doing the #PlankADay challenge on twitter. My goal is to be able to do a full minute standard plank and a full minute on each side.

Of course, if I stall or if I start putting back on some of that weight I lost then I am going to go back to counting again. Just long enough to get myself back on track, but I am feeling good about this right now. I feel like this is the right step forward for me. I don't want to spend the rest of my life counting the calories of everything I put in my mouth.

I am looking to try other challenges for health via social networking - I just have to find those challenges. Do you know of any health/exercise challenges that can be done via social networking?

In the meantime, I'm just going to bask in the glow of happiness at hitting this milestone amount.


25-freaking-lbs


Oh yeah, I'm still not tired of saying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment