Monday, February 4, 2019

New Cover Design - Road to Redemption


I am going to be honest with you. This is the third time I've redesigned the cover for my first book. It's not because I've become better at graphic are or anything like that. Nothing so wonderful, but I've have come to understand what makes for a good cover for a novel.

That, and when I published my first book, I wasn't thinking in terms of a series. I knew it was going to be a series of novels. Perhaps even a compilation of short stories based in the city of La Port. Saints & Sinners was always going to be a series of novels.

It wasn't until recently that I realized I wanted to create a certain aesthetic for the covers of these novels. It was time to bring Road to Redemption into the modern age and have it fit my image for this series.

I hope you all love and enjoy the new cover design for this novel.

And, in case you were wondering, the third novel in the Saints & Sinners series is currently scheduled to be ready for release in early-ish 2020. I have started it. There is a cover that I will reveal when I am ready to and the tentative working title is 'Shard of Shadows'.

No comments:

Post a Comment