Monday, July 29, 2013

Days 41-44 of the 365 photo challenge.

So are you finding your peek into my daily life a little boring yet?

June 8, 2013 - Day 41



Got my nose pierced today. Waddaya think? Like it? I do.

June 9, 2013 - Day 42



This is what I woke up to this morning. Someone decided to sledgehammer the doorknob to the apartment building. Nothing else was damaged, nothing stolen. Theory was that one of the residents forgot their key and *this* was how they decided to remedy that problem.

June 10, 2013 - Day 43



Got my new Wii remote. Finally I can play my Gold's Gym Cardio boxing without wondering if I really missed that left hook or was it just the stupid nunchuk not registering the punch.

June 11, 2013 - Day 44



Tuna salad. This was lunch. Yes, sometimes the most exciting thing in the day is lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment