Tuesday, October 23, 2012

You know that feeling?

You know that feeling when you write a really good, meaningful blog post. You even do research and link to sources? It's a great feeling.

Unfortunately that feeling was followed by accidentally deleting said blog post. I bet you know that feeling too. And word didn't do an autosave recover. I searched my work computer high and low, but the blog post was gone for good.

Sorry readers. I'm even more disappointed than you could possibly know. The only reason I am not crying is because I am at work right now.

And even though you'll never get to see it because I just do not have the time or energy to attempt to write it again; much thanks goes to The Capillary for her wonderful help in the editing of what would have been today's blog post about bullying.

No comments:

Post a Comment