Thursday, March 1, 2012

11 Things

I thought I ought to jump on this as soon as I read it. Although I don't have 11 people to tag and pass this on to. :( Kind of sad to think that I don't know enough bloggers/not enough people read this blog for that to be the case. Still, I rise to a challenge...even if it's just being tagged to answer some questions.

1. What's your pipe dream/dream career?
I wanted to go into politics and become the Prime Minister. Not going to happen, but it was either that or be an astronaut (also not going to happen).

2. What do you fear more? Dying or public speaking?
Dying. Public speaking may still give me pause, but I know I can do it - no matter how large the crowd - so long as I practice and prepare. Dying is something most people only get to do once and no one can really tell you what comes after.

3. If you could be one hero's side kick, who would it be?
Wow, this was a toughie. Lotes of heros that I like, but I'm not sure I want to be their sidekick! I always found Cloak and Dagger fascinating, but they're a duo so I doubt that would count.

4. What character archetype do you find yourself drawn to most?
The Unwilling Hero. What can I say, I find the story of a character rising to the challenges that life throws his/her way an incredible story.

5. If funds were not an issue, what cosmetic alteration would you get on a continuous basis? ie. fake nails, hair extensions, laser hair removal, liposuction, etc
Laser hair removal and fake nails. I'm not much for cosmetic alteration, but those are something I would do without batting an eye. I have ugly thin stupid nails and I hate shaving. Two problems solved.

6. Do you need a playlist or a song to inspire you?
No, but I can find them inspiring. I do however use music to get my pumped up to go (ENREGIZE!)

7. What is your go-to fandom?
I can't really say that I have any.

8. Wine or beer?
Wine because, sadly, beer is no longer an option for me. Actually wine would have still won before, but beer would have least been in the running.

9. Rum or Gin?
Rum all the way. Rum and coke, white rum added to a shirley temple....I choose rum.

10. What are your 3 essential things you need when you're trying to be creative.
Something to drink. Something to munch on and a quiet head.

11. Buffy or Bella?
Buffy. Seriosuly. Better role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment