Sunday, October 25, 2020

Dark Brew Press

 

For awhile now, I've been thinking about doing something more with my self-published work. However, because I was working for another publisher, I had no time to really work out my idea. 

Until a few days ago. 

I'd like to introduce you to my own publishing label, Dark Brew Press.

The name is a reflection of both me and my work. Dark fiction is my signature and dark coffee is my go to fuel for working. 

For now, I will be focusing on using this label to further improve my abilities within the publishing world using my own work as the guinea pig. Once I believe I can make other people's work as profitable as mine, I will consider taking on a few select clients who write dark fiction. 

I love writing, I love being able to help other authors succeed and I think this is a perfect use of my knowledge and expertise. 

I am excited for all of you to join me on this exciting journey as I slowly grow and develop my own publishing imprint for dark fiction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment