Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Indie Author Interview

Yesterday I did my very first interview as an author.

What an experience, one that I almost missed out on. Laura Mae's tweet looking for indie authors to interview came across my screen I was supposed to be trying to sleep.
It was my phone that dinged as if I had a new message that caused me to pick it up. There was no new message. I went to Twitter to double check that it was a DM on there (sometimes the icon doesn't pop up).
Nope, no DM, but there was this tweet. I've seen similar tweets before, but I'd always been too nervous to respond. Maybe it was because of how tired I was, but this time I responded.

And boy am I glad that I did.

Despite my nervousness about doing this interview, Laura made me feel comfortable and I enjoyed myself. I had a lot of fun talking with her. Hopefully, I didn't sound too insane. A normal amount of insane was inevitable, of course.

I can't wait for you all to read it one Friday when it goes up on her blog. You can check it out at https://lauramaeauthor.com/the-indie-go-interviews/ and read all her past interviews of some wonderful authors!

No comments:

Post a Comment