Friday, April 13, 2018

May I have a word?

I noticed that it's been about a month since my last blog post. Feathers and Fae has been completed and is soon to be shipped off to my editor and then to a publisher. YAY! I am one step closer to getting that book published.

So that means I have spent most of the intervening time working on other things.

And by other things, I mean I took a vacation to visit my family. They were surprised. My mom cried. It was awesome.

And I am working on Depths of Darkness.

No joke. I started from scratch doing a total revision of what had been written previously. I am pretty much at the spot where I ended the last novel, but I am 12K words ahead of where that previous attempt sat at and there is still a bit more of the old work to get through.

I also released the official and FINAL version of the Depths of Darkness cover.

Let me tell you, this cover makes me excited. I seriously get butterflies in my heart looking at it. It took a lot of work and some feedback from my glomp of writers, but I am happy. (Obviously).

Want to see it? Yeah, of course you do. I would never just wax on about something like this without actually showing you what it looks like.


 Do you like it as much as I do?

Anywho, back to the writing of this novel I go. It is scheduled to be released this fall, but I can't publish what isn't edited and I can't edit what isn't written.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment