Monday, October 9, 2017

One step closer

Unless my incredible, amazing editor determines otherwise, I think I can now say the chapters that she asked me to add to Feathers & Fae are done.
Now all I have to do is give them a good personal editing and ship them off to her. With any luck I'll be sending then off to TOR early in 2018. Don't hold me to that though, you know how us authors are.
And of course, another NaNoWriMo approaches. This means a new WIP has been planned. I'm very excited to see if it turns out as good as I'm hoping it will.
I'm going back to my roots on this one. It's a dark fantasy with a horribly tortured protagonist.  
Working title is 'Blessings of the Damned'.
"Sometimes the only difference between a hero and a villain is what side of the line you're standing on.
There was a time when his name was something whispered with fear and awe; a time when he was one of the most powerful men to walk the earth, but that was long ago. Yet still, people feared him though he did little to justify that fear. He kept to himself and lived a quiet, simple life. Until one day, a young girl from a faraway land knocked on his door and asked of him a favour.
She asked him to kill her."



No comments:

Post a Comment