- If you had to personify a social media, which one would it be? - My guess would be Instagram. I have a tendency to see beauty in everything and I always wish I could share that beauty with everyone.
- Coffee, tea, or energy drinks? - Coffee normally wins out, tea is a close second, but dependent on mood. Energy drinks are a never, nuh-uh and no way.
- If you could rule the world, what would be the first thing you changed? - This is a very hard question to answer. I've been thinking on it the longest and have yet to come up with a really good answer, but I think the first thing I would attempt to change is to elimate extreme poverty as best I can. No reason why anyone has to go hungry or not have clean water or roof over their head. No reason at all.
- Post a picture of your writing/inspirational/motivational space (it's not a question, though I could just put a question mark on the end to make it look like a question)? - Well even though I moved several months before I haven't finished setting up my place so my writing space isn't created yet. Sorry, this means no picture. Instead let me share this image instead because no matter what my writing space looks like, when I look down by my feet this is what I see.
- If you became famous, would you rather have people write fanfiction about you/your work or draw fanart? - Either way someone is going to come up with something that'll make me go ugh so I choose fanfiction. It's easier to opt not to read than to just not see.
- Hockey, soccer, or rugby? - Hockey. I know. So typically Canadian of me.
- Parkour vs Crossfit athletes, who would survive the zombie apocalypse? - Parkour. I think the ability to get away from the oncoming zombie horde as fast and efficiently as possible is a good thing.
- Which 3 songs typically end up on all your playlists? - I never tend to make playlists. Honest, so all my songs end up on every playlist! lol I just skip what I don't feel like listening to at the moment.
- The end? - Usually I would say no, but in this case it seems that it must be so.
Thursday, March 7, 2013
So The Capillary nominated me for a Liebster award. So I'm going to answer her questions as best I can, but unfortunately, the second part of the award - passing it on to 11 others, is hard for me because I don't follow a lot of blogs and the ones I do seem have already been nominated or have a heck of a lot of followers already. Guess I keep my online circle as small as me real life ones!