Thursday, December 13, 2012

30 days later...

I hate it when I do this to you. Just leave you hanging for a month, but here we are - exactly 30 days later with apologizing for my absence once again.

I do have a good reason. I've been focusing all my time and energy into work on my novel. Hopefully, it'll be my first published work, but let's not get ahead of myself. So far, the three pre-beta readers are loving the story. One last go over for those pesky grammatical errors and the novel is ready for my short list of beta readers. Then, it's time to consider any recommended changes to the manuscript.

Finally, write a synopsis and a query and pray that there is an agent out there who wants it.

And to occupy me in the meantime, I'm working on a sequel (well technically a prequel, but the stories can be read in any order).

So that's my story. Other than it being that crazy time of year. You know, the darned holiday season. And yet again, I promised I would do Christmas cards and the time got away from me. Now, it's too late. *sigh* One year I will remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment