Sunday, September 4, 2011

Force feeding a cat is no easy or fun task. This I know from personal experience. Normally I don't talk about my cats here because I know it'll bore people. No one wants to hear me go on about the little furry critters that I share my life and home with. I do love them very much, even though I don't talk about them here. I'm talking about it now because one of them is sick and, as often as I can, I have to force feed my cat Bean. Bean just turned 12 years old and he is sick. He's been off for a few weeks and only recently he decided to stop eating entirely. I must be doing something right because he's getting stronger at fighting off my attempts at feeding him. So for the forseeable future I get to fight with giving my cat food and water until his appetite comes back. It could be a few weeks or a few months. I just wanted to write about it even if no one cares or wants to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment