Friday, December 18, 2015

Ah, the Holidays.



After continuing some writing on all of my works in progress, plotting out a new novel, and jotting down another vague idea to be developed at a later time, I took a little break from the whirlwind of writing life and put a little effort into making my living area a little more liveable before the holidays sprung on me and tied up my hands.
However, in few days I shall be on vacation and visiting my best friend and darling nephew until the New Year. As always, I do intend to leave some time for writing, but we know how that goes. Fun festivities, playing with my darling nephew and of course drinking.
I will, of course, keep working away at my works in progress. I’ll keep you all updated as best I can and hopefully soon you’ll be hearing an update about one of these stories being completed!
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment