Saturday, November 30, 2013

Another NaNo Done.

So I've finished another year of NaNoWriMo - crossing the finish line early and in excess. This means that I now have three fully completed first drafts of novels under my belt...

I do think my writing has changed this I finished my first first draft. I'd like to think I've improved, but who knows, I could be fooling myself. You can be the judge of that as I will actually be posting this years novel as a serial right on this very blog. So you get see the what the quality of my first drafts look like because I will only be doing the most minor of touch ups to it.

Also, when I've published the whole thing here on my blog I will make a PDF of the entire story available for download IF people seem to be enjoying it. If I don't get any feedback I will more than likely assume that no one likes it or wants it. However, chances are I'll make the pdf available no matter what lol.

This story is tentatively titled "Blood on the Stars" and will be found under that tag for now. If the name changes between now and when I start putting it up I will change the tag and I will post about it. So, here goes everything. I really hope you all enjoy it....

No comments:

Post a Comment