Friday, July 19, 2013

365 Photos - Days 26 - 29

Yup, I am really keeping up this time. I will make it the full 365. And yes, you will see a lot of pictures of my pets because often my life is just that. Me and my pets. And sometimes other peoples pets too. Well, you'll see.

May 24, 2013 - Day 26



This is a Nikko dog. I was babysitting him (and 4 other dogs actually) because he had just had surgery to remove a toe due to cancer. No worries though, he's right as rain. And while you can't tell it in this picture, he's also blind in one eye. Poor Nikko dog.

May 25, 2013 - Day 27



This is not my poodle. This was me getting suckered into bathing and drying my bestie Liz's poodle. Her name is Bella and she doesn't look anywhere near as pathetic as my dog does (See day 9 for a picture of how pathetic my dog looks in the bath)

May 26, 2013 - Day 28



Hiking poles! I spent a week walking past these things before it finally dawned on me that someone was actually throwing them out. I fixed them up easily enough and now I have hiking poles!

May 27, 2013 - Day 29



And as much as I loved my new boxing bag, my downstairs neighbour was less fond of it. So I built this little base all on my own so I could stack mats underneath it to muffle the sound. She says she can't even tell when I'm boxing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment