Wednesday, July 31, 2013

365 Photo Challenge: Days 45-48

I leave for the UK tomorrow and I will have internet and a phone the entire time I'm away so I didn't bother to schedule any posts after the one for tomorrow since I'm planning to blog all about my time in the UK as I go. While the posting will be somewhat spotty depending on how busy I am, there will be posts (with pictures I think) after this point.

I'm very excited to be going to the UK and just as excited to share my journey with all of you as well!

June 12, 2013 - Day 45



Looking down my street at the storm that was heading our way. I loved the cloud formation.

June 13, 2013 - Day 46



Dress pre-shop. I tried on a few things so that I could buy I new dress for two weddings I was going to be attending this summer. This was one of the dresses that I tried on this day (and eventually bought).

June 14, 2013 - Day 47



Surprise one day only 50% off sale - oh yes. I went whole hog and got quite a few new items for the same amount I was planning to pay anyway!

June 15, 2013 - Day 48



Last time it was lunch and today it was dinner. Homemade poutine. I couldn't finish it all so the dog got poutine for dinner too! Oh, and off to the right there with the curly straw? That was a gingerbeer mojito. Best mojito there is to be had.

No comments:

Post a Comment