Wednesday, July 24, 2013

365 Photo Challenge - Days 34 - 37

You know, the majority of a life is made up of really small events - most of which seem boring. So some days I just do not know what to take a picture of and sometimes there is that one event that just stands out and you know that this is your picture for the day.

June 1, 2013 - Day 34



I debated about even buying any herbs to plant this year because I'll be gone for so much of the summer, but I broke down and bought some mint and basil.

June 2, 2013 - Day 35



Naven got a new haircut today! Cindy and Liz got busy showing me some new techniques to use on her. One day I'll be able to groom her without a worry.

June 3, 2013 - Day 36



I got nothing today. Just nothing. So here is my exercise mats. Yeah, it was that boring.

June 4, 2013 - Day 37



Those are cops on Segways. They were awesome. Seriously awesome. They let us joke with them and then they went and got coffee at one of my favourite little coffee places in Red Deer.

1 comment:

  1. Cops & Paramedics on segways seems like society is giving them permission to lower the standard of fitness. It'll soon seep into our media: we no longer will have movies of people chasing each other down on foot, but on segways. Men in uniform will no longer have any appeal. Stop this madness!

    ReplyDelete