Monday, July 22, 2013

365 Photo Challenge - Days 30 -33

This is my second time writing a post for these days because I accidentally deleted the first one I wrote. And it was good. Why did I got and type over it? Well, at least I am getting ahead on my posts for this so that you don't get left hanging.

Actually, does anyone even pay much attention to these posts?

May 28, 2013 - Day 30



Okay, looking back on the way things went I may not have taken this picture, but this was our first thunderstorm of the year. Not much of one, but it was a good heavy rain and I do enjoy those.

May 29, 2013 - Day 31



When you have a truck you are a useful person. My friend Cindy needed a new BBQ. We found her one and it was after 11pm by the time we hauled her old BBQ down the winding stairs of her second story back porch and got the new one up there. Good exercise and lots of bruises. lol

May 30, 2013 - Day 32



I finally applied for my passport. And I certainly did not leave it too late. Got it was tonnes of time to spare!

May 30, 2013 - Day 33



Fruit salad for dinner? Yes, I think so.

And thus ends the month of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment