Tuesday, April 23, 2013

T is for Today

I sort of fell a bit behind on my entries, so no fancy quotes or anything on this blog post. I'm going to talk about 'Today'. Not someday, yesterday or tomorrow. Those are not as important as today. In fact, go back and read P is for Procrastination and then come back. I'll wait.

I think when you're working on anything as big as trying to make yourself a better you it's important to concentrate on a single day at a time. Try to make each day better and make yourself a better you with in that day. Always know the big goals - don't be afraid to look ahead at the where the end will take you because it can help keep you on track, but work in the day.

Looking too far ahead can be a very scary thing sometimes. Intimidating. Today is such a small slice of time so look at that. Work with in today and let the rest of time worry about itself.

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful post! I love that you chose Today as your topic. Love the last line! Happy A-Z Blogging!

    ReplyDelete