Monday, April 29, 2013

Let's Try Another Kick at the Bucket

If you're looking for the A to Z blog challenge post (April 29th being Y) then look over here. I'm doing two blog posts in a day. Almost unheard of.

Last year I started doing a 365 day photo challenge and I failed. Last year my life was so boring. I walked three blocks too and from work and did very little else. Things have changed since then and I'm thinking of reviving the challenge with different rules.

Last time no people were allowed in the pictures and this time I don't care. I'm gonna have pictures of me...and if it happens to be a friend I will ask their permission first of course. No rules this year. I'm going to try it again and see what happens.

Here's hoping that my life is a interesting enough this year that I don't get bored of the photo challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment