Tuesday, January 1, 2013

And thus another year has passed...

Welcome to 2013.

Thus far it doesn't look too different from the old year. I woke up before 8am, I walked my dog, I went out for breakfast at one of my favourite places and worked a little on my writing.

In other words, it's been a pretty good year so far.

All in all, I think I came out on top in 2012. I'm a year closer to being 100% debt free and I lost a lot of weight. People say I am more confident and outgoing now. I crossed a few milestones such as getting drivers license and finishing a novel from beginning to end. I did some new things like moving apartments and getting a dog. And I made a few mistakes like running over myself.



2012 wasn't a bad year for me at all. And still, I'm happy to see it over. I can't shake the feeling that 2013 is going to be an even better year for me. I have a few big events coming up that I know of, like the trip to England, but I'm talking about something more.

It might be silly, but 2013 jut feels like it's gonna be good to me. I know I'll have my share of bad, everyone always does. You can't avoid all the tears and heartache that life inevitably brings, but I don't think i'll just come out on top this year. I think I'm going to remember it as a great year.

Of course, I could be wrong. We'll see how I feel at the dawn of 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment