Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Capillary's 30 Days of NaNoWriMo Scenes: Day One

So I have decided to write these so that they fit into my current NaNo novel since I never did finish plotting it, but I will not count any of this as a part of my NaNo word count unless it makes it into the actually novel draft.

That is my decision and I *shall* stick to it.

If you would like to take part in this awesome meme you can find everything that you need to know right here.

Day 1: Ending Scene

Michel knelt in front of the altar, steam rising from his back in the cool air of the church. This was the right place for him to be for an altar was intended as a place of sacrifice in his day and he was here to make a true sacrifice.

He bowed his head low and prayed to a God that he had only just begun to believe in once again. A God that he was learning to trust – even if the path he was now on was not the one he had wanted. He gave what was left of his tattered soul and used up body. He vowed to stay until his debt had been repaid.

He was stuck upon the Earth, for how long he could not know. A servant again, but this time to a much better master.

No comments:

Post a Comment