Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day at the Zoo

Today I went to the Calgary Zoo with some friends. Zoos have the ability to make me both sad and happy at the same time. I'm sure you can figure out why. I thought I would be nice and share a few of my edited photos with you. At least, the ones I enjoy.


I watched this small boy carefully approach a butterfly because he wanted it to land on his hand. He was so patient and so careful....and so adorable.


This is one of those pictures that make me sad. Of course she was probably thinking "How do I get out of here and to those delicious looking creatures out there?"


Whooping Crane taking a little break from preening to look at me and wondering why I was talking to it.


Did you know that giraffes had such long tongues? This picture doesn't even show the half of it!


And all around the park were signs like this. I took a picture of a lot of them, thought I'd share this one here.


Of course the boy and the butterfly is the only one I really altered (colouration). As soon as I saw him I knew exactly what do do with the picture. I haven't put much thought to any of the others! Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment