Friday, February 18, 2011

Spice it up a bit please.

It's the Friday night of a long weekend and I am sitting at home, alone, looking around my current disaster of an apartment. My goal on these three days off? Clean, organize and get some exercise.

It's not what I could be doing. I guy I recently met has been hitting around at his availability this weekend, but I find myself hesitant to accept the hinted offer. I'm not really sure why, perhaps I'm just not that interested. I don't know.

So, I face three days of cleaning, organizing and being alone. Guess I should get used to it. I don't even have any plans to see any of my friends.

but, much like my life currently, this blog is way past boring to comatose. Seriously, can you find the pulse here?

Sadly, I'm too tired to think up anything even remotely interesting to say. I am contemplating knocking another item off my life list. I'm thinking about singing lessons. I can't really afford any right now, but I'm thinking that there might be some decent free resources out there.

I have been looking, but I haven't been too successful yet. I can keep singing my karaoke at home, but I'm not sure that'll help me at all! Suggestions? Recommendations? Advice to spice up my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment