Saturday, February 12, 2011

Life List Fill-In

19. Make my own pasta

I seriously keep meaning to do this. I’ve made my own dumplings, my own bread, I’ve even helped to butcher my own meat. One of these days I will make my own pasta.

20. Go shopping in NYC

Umm, duh. I’m a woman and I love to shop. I am not afraid to admit that. There is a lot to do in NYC and shopping is one of them. I plan on doing this someday. I’ll need some cash and my pocket for sure for this one.

21. Take a wine tour in the Napa Valley

I love wine and I hear the Napa Valley is beautiful country side. I made need to plan on some shipping costs for this trip, but I missed out on it once, I won’t miss out again. Any designated drivers?

22. Experience Weightlessness

It would be way cooler if I could be outside the Earth’s atmosphere for this one, but that may just be a bit far out of my reach. There are other ways to experience weightlessness – even if it is only for a few brief moments.

23. Visit as many UNESCO World Heritage sites as possible

http://whc.unesco.org/en/list I highly doubt that I will visit everything on the list, and I’m not sure I’d want to either, but I want to make a huge dent in it. There are a lot of great places to see there and I’d like to see as many as I can.

1 comment:

  1. That's a dream of mine too, a wine tour all along BC and California. And then through Ontario.

    And then I'll tackle the Europe wine tours. XD

    ReplyDelete