Saturday, February 26, 2011

Days Go By

I was supposed to go for a 10K run today, but I didn't for very good reason. It was warmer today - which was great, but it was snowing like crazy. The wet, slippery kind of snow. I wasn't willing to hurt myself running. So tomorrow I am biting the bullet and going to the indoor track. I hate spending $8 to run around in a boring circle on a crowded track, but what else can I do? I have a marathon to train for.

At least I got paid early so it'll just be a week or so until I can get myself my ukulele. I'm quite excited about it. I can't wait to start learning how to play. Maybe, if I get good enough, I'll post a recording or two.

Also, because of my cheque arriving early, I was able to get my new wrist brace. It's no where near as good as the old one, but they're not cheap. To get one of even close to similar quality I was looking at close to $40....so i got the cheap one. :(

It'll have to do. I need something. I can't even point at anything without my wrist hurting. I've had worse pain, but this is bad enough and constant enough to really get to me. *sigh*

I better drag my sorry ass to bed. I have a 10K run to do tomorrow. I should probably start the morning off with a good warm up. Maybe some Pilate's or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment