Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day of Nothing

I have quite literally done nothing today. Seriously, nothing. Tomorrow will have to be different, but today was just what I needed. So instead of my normal rantings, you got a fill-in from my 50 Q's.

19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?

My logical answer is England because it would be super easy for me to get citizenship and I’d be able to work right away because of the type of visa I’m eligible for. However, if that wasn’t a consideration, I’d head to Tasmania. I think it would be a climate I would enjoy. Plus, it's not too crowded yet.

20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?

I have, but not because I believe it’ll make the elevator move faster or the doors to close quicker. It’s just because it’s something to do when you feel like you’re in a rush. It a make busy project for your hands. However, I rarely ever feel the need to be in a rush for anything anymore. I press the button once and wait for a bit. I don’t mind waiting, it’s like stopping to smell the roses.

21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?

I’m not too sure either one is better than the other. Both ways you miss out on a lot in life. However, if I was a ‘joyful simpleton’ I would be less aware of what I was missing out on and at least I would be happy.

22. Why are you, you?

Good question. Go ask a psychologist or philosopher, they can at least pretend that they have the answer. I won’t even begin to pretend. There are too many unknowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment