Friday, December 24, 2010

On The Road

This is going to be a long trip. If you could only see us. Three dogs, three people and everything we need for Christmas (including food for dinner) shoved into a little Mazda3. I can barely even type. In fact, to even be able to see what I am typing, I need to pull my laptop as close to me as possible.

In short, it is quite safe to say we are a little crowded.

We were all excited to get an early start, but it’s almost 5pm and we are only just leaving. Nothing too bad has happened, other than my phone falling out of my pocket and getting left behind. We had to go back for that (add one hour). At this rate, Christmas had better be GOOD.

And let’s not even mention the fact that I really need to pee. TMI. I know, but I’m not going to say anything since it was my phone we had to go back for.

Well the first half of the day was great. Worked four hours, got paid for 8 and all we did was sit around and drink Baileys and coffee.

I’ll post something tomorrow, but this is all you’re getting today. I’m just too cramped to keep typing.




The above was written at about 5:30pm MT. It is now 9:30pm MT. We’re in Saskatchewan and it seems that the pile of stuff has shifted to squish me even more. I’m hungry and tired, but this will be worth it. We’ve still got a ways to go. *le sigh* Making the best of thing…Just thought I better post this now, while on the road, so that I didn’t forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment