Monday, December 13, 2010

More from the Life List

I think I am coming to rely on thi slist far too much, but I am drowning under a sea of work, both my day job and my webdesign. Couple that up with Christmas and the fact that my mind has gone missing again and well, you get the picture I am sure.

So more from the Life list:

5. Get Something Published

What person who calls themselves a writer doesn’t want this? It doesn’t even have to be a novel. Just any piece of fiction that I crafted. A short story, a novella. It doesn’t matter what it is so long as I get it published (and not self-published. Nothing wrong with that, but it’s not what my goal is.)

6. Visit Every Province and Territory in Canada

It doesn’t even have to be all in one trip. It would be awesome if it was, but it doesn’t have to be. I can already knock BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan off my list. I’ve been to Manitoba, but only barely so it’s still on the list.

7. Learn A New Language

I always regretted not being better at French so I want to make sure that one day I learn how to speak another language fluently. French would be fine, but I won’t limit myself to that. More than one new language is bonus points again.

1 comment:

  1. http://community.livejournal.com/mission101/

    ReplyDelete